- Dilatations of categories, https://arxiv.org/pdf/2305.11303.pdf/
- Algebraic Magnetism, https://arxiv.org/abs/2203.08231 (with an appendix by Matthieu Romagny)
- Multi-centered dilatations and congruent isomorphisms, https://arxiv.org/abs/2303.07712, submitted.
- Comparing Bushnell-Kutzko and Sécherre’s constructions of types for GL_N and its inner forms with Yu’s construction (joint with Yuki Yamamoto), https://arxiv.org/pdf/2112.12367.pdf, submitted.
- Néron blowups and low-degree cohomological applications (joint with Timo Richarz and Matthieu Romagny), accepted by Algebraic Geometry (EMS) (2023).
- Bruhat-Tits theory from Berkovich’s point of view. Analytic filtrations, Ann. H. Lebesgue 5 (2022) 813-839.
- Comparison of Bushnell-Kutzko and Yu’s constructions of supercuspidal representations, Oberwolfach Report No. 44/2019.
- On the constructions of supercuspidal representations, Université de Paris, (2019).
- Conjecture: the set of prime numbers is supernatural, https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-02564341/document.